Country Hearth Inn & Suites Edwardsville St. Louis
1013 Plummer Street, Edwardsville, IL 62025 US • 618-656-7829
Welcome To Our Edwardsville Hotel
Cozy Stays At Affordable Rates
Country Hearth Inn and Suites Edwardsville offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Kansas City or Indianapolis. We are an AAA 2 Diamond hotel. We are conveniently located on historic Route 66 also known as Highway 157. Our hotel is near several local attractions including Colonel Benjamin Stephenson House, Wildey Theatre, and Edwardsville Children's Museum. We are also located less than one mile away from main campus of the University of Southern Illinois, home of the Cougars. The campus is only 25 miles from the thriving city of St. Louis. Country Hearth Inn and Suites Edwardsville is your best choice within the third oldest city in the State of Illinois.
- Complimentary Breakfast Served Between 6:30 am to 9:30 am
- Clean, Spacious Rooms,
- Meeting Facility
- Fitness Center
- Free Wi-Fi
All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, flat panel satellite TV, HBO, Showtime, ESPN, free local calls, and wake-up service. For your convenience our hotel offers non-smoking rooms only. Sorry, pets are not allowed. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (17 and under in parent's room).
At Country Hearth Inn and Suites Edwardsville our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Country Hearth Inn and Suites Edwardsville, Expect More. Get More.
Country Hearth Inn & Suites - Edwardsville / St. Louis
1013 Plummer Drive
Edwardsville IL, 62025
Amenities At Our Edwardsville Hotel RoomsFeatures For A Relaxing Stay
Relax and enjoy your visit to the St. Louis area without dropping all sorts of money. View our list of amenities & guest services below.
Sleep Easy with These Features and Amenities.
- Free Breakfast Served Daily between 6:30 am to 9:30 am
- Business Center
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Fitness Room
- Guest Laundry
- Lounges Nearby
- Meeting Space
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Restaurants Nearby
- Satellite TV
- Vending/Ice Machines
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
Eat Out At Edwardsville RestaurantsDiscover The Local Flavors
- Free breakfast served daily from 6:30 am to 9:30 am
Looking for some quick grub or a nice dinner? Check out these nearby restaurants.
- Sonic Drive-In, 0.02 mi.
- Bull & Bear Grill & Bar, 0.2 mi.
- Doc's Smokehouse & Catering, 0.3 mi.
- Social Gastropub, 0.3 mi.
- Shangri-la Chinese Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
- Quiznos Sandwich Restaurants, 0.3 mi.
- Bella Milano, 0.5 mi.
- China King, 0.5 mi.
Edwardsville Group TravelBring Everyone Along
Coming with a group? Ask us about reserving group room rates.
- One 425 square foot meeting room
- Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
- Meeting room can accommodate up to 35 guests
- Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
- Video conferencing available
Things To Do In EdwardsvilleTurn Your Trip Into An Adventure
Check out these Edwardsville attractions during your stay.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
- Madison County Transit Nature Trail, 0.4 mi.
- Edwardsville Township Community Park, 0.8 mi.
- AMC Showplace Edwardsville 12, 1.4 mi.
- American Legion Golf Course, 1.7 mi.
- Edwardsville Crossing LLC, 1.8 mi.
- Edison's Entertainment Complex, 1.8 mi.
- Tower Lake, 2.8 mi.
- Madison County Transit Nickel Plate Trail, 6.7 mi.
- St. Clair Square, 20.5 mi.
- Historic Route 66 (Highway 157), 0.4 mi.
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, 0.7 mi.
- Colonel Benjamin Stephenson House, 2.7 mi.
- Wildey Theatre, 2.7 mi.
- The Land of Goshen Community Market, 2.7 mi.
- Edwardsville Children's Museum, 3.2 mi.
- Gateway Motorsports Park, 18.7 mi.
- Busch Stadium, 20.6 mi.
- America's Center Convention Complex, 20.9 mi.
- The Gateway Arch, 21.2 mi.