Country Hearth Inn & Suites Bowling Green
395 Corvette Drive, Bowling Green, KY 42101 US • 270-783-4443
Welcome To Our Bowling Green Hotel
Cozy Stays At Affordable Rates
Country Hearth Inn and Suites Bowling Green offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for family vacation, a business stay, or simply passing through on your way to Louisville or Nashville. We are located off Corvette Drive, and are near local attractions such as National Corvette Museum, The Historic Railpark and Train Museum, and the Bowling Green Ballpark. Country Hearth Inn and Suites Bowling Green is your best choice within Warren County.
- Clean, Spacious Rooms
- 24-Hour Front Desk & Lobby
- Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Microwaves, Mini-Fridges
All guest rooms include coffeemakers, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, cable TV and alarm clock radio.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges may apply.
Our goal at Country Hearth Inn and Suites Bowling Green is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Country Hearth Inn and Suites Bowling Green, Expect More. Get More.
Country Hearth Inn & Suites - Bowling Green
395 Corvette Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Amenities At Our Bowling Green Hotel RoomsFeatures For A Relaxing Stay
Rooms, suites, and everything you need to guarantee a comfortable stay in Bowling Green.
Sleep easy with these features and amenities.
- Cable TV
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Plug-In
- Pets Welcome
- Restaurants Nearby
- Vending/Ice Machines
- WiFi Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Check-in: 2:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
Eat Out At Bowling Green RestaurantsDiscover The Local Flavors
Looking for some quick grub or a nice dinner? Check out these nearby restaurants.
- Corvette Cafe, 0.2 mi.
- Wendy's, 0.2 mi.
- McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
- Taco Del Mar, 0.3 mi.
- Hardee's, 0.4 mi.
- Jerry's Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
- Sonic Drive-In, 1.2 mi.
- El Mazatlan, 1.3 mi.
- Subway, 1.3 mi.
- Godfather's Pizza, 1.7 mi.
- Smokey Pig Bar-B-Q, 2.1 mi.
- Verdi Restaurant, 4.6 mi.
- 440 Main, 4.7 mi.
- Brickyard Cafe, 5 mi.
- The Bistro, 5.2 mi.
Bowling Green Group TravelBring Everyone Along
Have a group or meeting space question?
Please contact Sales@redlion.com or 1-877-737-9275
Traveling With a Group?
For larger groups and events please click here
Things To Do In Bowling GreenTurn Your Trip Into An Adventure
Check out these Bowling Green attractions during your stay.Off-Site Recreational Activities
- Vette City Antique Mall and Flea, 0.7 mi.
- Mitch McConnell Park, 3.8 mi.
- Roland Bland Park, 3.9 mi.
- Barren River, 4 mi.
- Fountain Square Players, 4.1 mi.
- Express Tan, 4.3 mi.
- Capitol Arts Alliance, 4.6 mi.
- Workout Anytime, 4.6 mi.
- Sanctuary Body Spa, 4.7 mi.
- Public Theatre of Kentucky, 4.8 mi.
- Lovers Lane Park, 5.2 mi.
- Spero Kereiakes Park, 5.5 mi.
- Indian Hills Country Club, 5.9 mi.
- Regal Cinemas Bowling Green 12, 7.7 mi.
- Great Escape 12, 7.7 mi.
- Curves, 7.8 mi.
- Greenwood Mall, 7.9 mi.
- Southern Lanes, 7.9 mi.
- Regal Cinemas Greenwood Mall 10, 8 mi.
- Lost River Cave, 8.3 mi.
- Preston Miller Park, 9.1 mi.
- Marquee Cinemas, 26.2 mi.
- Roxy of Franklin, 26.7 mi.
- Glasgow Swimming Pool, 29.6 mi.
- Horse Cave Theatre, 32.8 mi.
- Disney Merchandise Outlet Store, 43.7 mi.
- National Corvette Museum, 0.2 mi.
- The Historic Railpark and Train Museum, 4 mi.
- Bowling Green Ballpark, 4.4 mi.
- L.T. Smith Stadium, 6.1 mi.
- E. A. Diddle Arena, 6.3 mi.
- Beech Bend Park, 6.4 mi.
- Russell Sims Aquatic Center, 9 mi.
- Lost River Cave Boat Tours, 13.7 mi.
- Western Kentucky University L.D. Brown Ag Expo Center, 13.7 mi.
- Mammoth Cave National Park, 22.3 mi.
- Kentucky Downs, 29 mi.
- Nolin Lake State Park, 36.6 mi.
- Bledsoe Creek State Park, 55 mi.