Country Hearth Inn & Suites Lexington
1525 Cotton Grove Road, Lexington, NC 27292 US • 336-357-2100
Welcome To Our Lexington HotelCozy Stays At Affordable Rates
Country Hearth Inn offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Atlanta, GA or Washington, DC. We offer clean spacious rooms, a fitness center, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Fitness Center
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout Property
- 32" Flat-Screen TVs w/ HBO
- Microwave & Mini-Fridge In-Room
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, charges and restrictions apply.
We are centrally located off I-85, Exit 91, and we are near to local attractions such as Farmers Market and Flea Market, Davidson County Community College, and Richard Childress Racing Museum. Country Hearth Inn and Suites Lexington is your best choice within the Barbecue Capital of North Carolina.
We At Country Hearth Inn and Suites Lexington our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Country Hearth Inn and Suites Lexington, Expect More. Get More.
Country Hearth Inn & Suites - Lexington
1525 Cotton Grove Road
Lexington, NC 27292
Amenities At Our Lexington Hotel RoomsFeatures For A Relaxing Stay
American values, locally owned and operated, relaxed, straightforward and simple. This is Country Hearth Inn & Suites.
Sleep easy with these features and amenities.
- Cable TV
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Continental Breakfast
- Fitness Room
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Plug-In
- Pets Welcome
- Restaurant on Premise
- Restaurants Nearby
- Vending/Ice Machines
- WiFi Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
Eat Out At Lexington RestaurantsDiscover The Local Flavors
Looking for some quick grub or a nice dinner? Check out these nearby restaurants.
- Golden Corral, 0.04 mi.
- Arby's, 0.09 mi.
- Burger King, 0.1 mi.
- Taco Bell, 0.1 mi.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.1 mi.
- Cagney's Kitchen, 0.3 mi.
- Applebees, 0.4 mi.
- KFC, 0.4 mi.
- Original Christo's Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
- Waffle House, 13.3 mi.
Lexington Group TravelBring Everyone Along
Have a group or meeting space question?
Please contact [email protected] or 1-877-737-9275
Things To Do In LexingtonTurn Your Trip Into An Adventure
Check out these Lexington attractions during your stay.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
- Great Clips Lexington Shopping Center, 0.8 mi.
- City Club of Lexington, 1.5 mi.
- Lexington Cinema, 3 mi.
- Finch Park, 3.4 mi.
- Norlex Shopping Center, 4.9 mi.
- Sapona Ridge Country Club, 5.2 mi.
- High Rock Lake, 11.2 mi.
- High Point Bowling Center, 21.1 mi.
- Davidson County Historical Museum, 3.2 mi.
- Bob Timberlake Gallery, 3.6 mi.
- Farmers Market and Flea Market, 4.8 mi.
- Richard Childress Racing Museum, 9.4 mi.
- North Carolina Transportation Museum, 14 mi.
- Boone's Cave Park, 17.5 mi.
- Mountain of Terror Haunted Attraction, 21.4 mi.
- High Point Convention and Visitors Bureau, 24.8 mi.
- North Carolina Zoo, 33.7 mi.