Red Ledges Inn
181 North Main Street, Tropic, UT 84776 US • 435-679-8811
- Accessibility Features
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Center
- Smoke Free
- Flat Screen TV
Welcome to Our Tropic Hotel
Red Ledges Inn offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips, we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options. Our hotel is completely smoke free for your convenience. We are located directly on Utah's Highway 12 Scenic Byway. Red Ledges Inn is your best choice within Bryce Canyon Country. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing, hunting or fishing. At Red Ledges Inn Bryce Canyon our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
Amenities At Our Tropic Hotel
Features For A Relaxing Stay
Sleep easy with these features and amenities.
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Guest Laundry
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Restaurant on Premise
- Restaurants Nearby
- Satellite TV
- Vending/Ice Machines
- WiFi Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
Eat Out At Tropic Restaurants
Discover The Local Flavors
- Continental Breakfast served daily from April thru October only
- Free coffee in lobby
- IDK BBQ 0.2 mi.
- Rustler's Restaurant 0.2 mi.
- Pizza Palace, 0.2 mi.
- Showdowns Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
Things To Do in Tropic
Turn Your Trip Into An Adventure
Check out these Tropic attractions during your stay.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
- Coyote Collectables, walking distance
- Cherokee Springs Golf and RV Resort, 37.2 mi.
- Mossy Cave, 3.7 mi.
- Paunsagaunt Western Wildlife Museum, 9.1 mi.
- Bryce Canyon National Park, 11.1 mi.
- Kodachrome State Park, 13.3 mi.
- Red Canyon, 15.4 mi.
- Tropic Reservoir, 19.3 mi.
- Pine Lake, 26.2 mi.
- Dixie National Forest, 32.4 mi.
- Grand Staircase Escalante, 37.1 mi.
- Escalante Petrified Forest, 37.9 mi. mi.
- Hole-in-the-Rock, 50.8 mi.
- Otter Creek State Park, 51 mi.
Tropic Group Travel
Bring Everyone Along
Have a group or meeting space question?
Please contact [email protected] or 1-877-737-9275
Traveling with a Group?
For larger groups and events please click here